Nov 12, 2012

Mobile App - It's real and it's fabulous!


I've tried quiet a few mobile apps for searching homes and condos for sale and this one is the best, by far.


*** Update:  This app is great. No advertising in your way. Up-to-date status on all property on the MLS.  Click to message ME about a home you see.

GPS enabled, so you can pull up in front of any home for sale and the app will automatically show you the information - no searching required.

You can also SHARE the app with a friend.

If you have an iPhone, go to iTunes and search KW Realty.  Once you accept the terms and conditions, it will ask for a code and mine is KW17DTNGM.

If you want to have a text message sent to you to download the app, go to this website and enter your cell number. (This works better on Android than it does on iPhone)




I'll post more later about how you can download MY app to your smartphone. I think that it looks like it will be easy to use.

This week Keller Williams is providing us with more information via a couple of webinar training sessions. So nice to get the info in advance.

Some of the work I do for real estate internet marketing includes making the ads look nice on mobile devices. Mobile is part of our focus so that our home sellers know that we are doing everything we can to reach the masses - and reach them on the devices that they use the most.

We know that almost 90% of home buyers start their search on line, but an ever increasing number of home buyers are looking for homes from their smartphones. I would be frustrated if I found that the info was outdated, so that is the BEAUTY of this Keller Williams mobile app. It will show you homes in your immediate area that are for sale.

Some other apps by "third party aggregators" as we affectionately call them, have homes listed that are already sold.

I'm pretty sure that the homes that are in contract will show up, just like they do on Realtor.com, but you will see the "status" of the listing.

When the Mobile App launches, I will be asking for feedback from my family and friends. Also, my past clients will get an invite to use and share the app with their family and friends. I won't know if this tool of my business is worth it unless I get feedback :0)

If you want to know more about what it's like to be an agent with Keller Williams, I would be happy to talk with you about that! Contact me here.

As always...the Defenbaugh Team of Keller Williams Capital Partners is your forward thinking team of Professional Real Estate Agents. Our goal is to make your real estate transaction something to brag about.